A saucepan is an essential cookware that every kitchen must have. You can not only use it to make different types of sauces but also heat up soups, poach eggs, even make pasta and rice. There are various types of saucepan available in the market like nonstick coating, stainless steel, copper, and cast iron. If you are looking forward to buying a good saucepan that serves all your purposes, you need to go through the following list of top 12 best saucepan in 2019 and select the one that fulfills all your requirements perfectly.
- Top 12 Best Saucepan in 2019
- 12. Calphalon Contemporary Saucepan
- 11. Farberware Classic Stainless Steel Saucepan
- 10. GreenPan Lima Ceramic Non-Stick Saucepan Set
- 9. Cuisinart 719-18P Chef’s Classic Stainless Steel Saucepan
- 8. Bakelite Handle Saucepan with Glass Lid
- 7. Calphalon Classic Nonstick Sauce Pan
- 6. Simply Calphalon Nonstick Saucepan
- 5. Cuisinart MCP19-18N MultiClad Pro Stainless Steel Saucepan
- 4. Farberware Classic Stainless Steel Saucepan
- 3. All-Clad 4203 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Bonded Saucepan
- 2. Cuisinart 719-16 Chef’s Classic Stainless Saucepan
- 1. T-fal A85724 Specialty Nonstick Saucepan
- Share this:
Top 12 Best Saucepan in 2019
12. Calphalon Contemporary Saucepan
This saucepan features under Amazon’s Choice. The capacity of the saucepan is 1.5 quarts. If you require a higher capacity, you can opt for different sizes available. The use of heavy-gauge aluminum makes sure the heating is even. It is hard-anodized for durability. You can wash it easily with dishwasher. There are three different layers of nonstick coating for better performance and longer life. The handle is made up of stainless steel which stays cool and the entire cookware is over safe. There is a cover so that the evaporation is negligible and you can make slow cooking dishes like soup easily. It is tailor-made to cook healthier foods. The low heating is for warming and simmering which is ideal for sauce preparation. The medium heating is for frying and grilling while the high heating is for boiling. You get a full lifetime warranty for the product. You need to preheat the pan a minute before starting to cook. The product dimensions are 13 x 7.2 x 3.2 inches and it weighs 1.5 pounds.
- The hard-anodized aluminum interior helps in even heating and better food preparation. It is ideal for all the different types of cooking.
- There is a durable triple nonstick layer and it is PFOA-free. The interior makes sure that the foods do not need excess oil for their preparations.
- The see-through tempered glass lid helps in better monitoring of the food prepared.
- It is dishwasher safe for quick washing and oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. You can use it all the different types of ovens.
11. Farberware Classic Stainless Steel Saucepan
Farberware is one of the most popular brands in cookware and the Classic series contain their premium products. This is another Amazon’s Choice featured product and its capacity is 2 quarts. It is a full-covered stainless steel saucepan with a thick aluminum core. The heating is rapid and even and the exterior is fully polished to minimize dissipation of heat. The handle provides a good grip and the pan is safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. You can wash it easily in the dishwasher. The product comes with limited lifetime warranty. You can also buy 4 quarts variant of the same by shedding a few bucks. The product dimensions are 11.7 x 7.1 x 5.7 inches and it weighs 2.25 pounds.
- This is a complete stainless steel saucepan with a thick aluminum core. The heating is even and rapid.
- The design of the saucepan is extremely good with a mirror-polished finish in the exterior.
- There is rolled rims added for pouring the sauces without dripping.
- The product is oven safe up to 350 degrees and can be used for preparing various dishes.
10. GreenPan Lima Ceramic Non-Stick Saucepan Set
Ceramic nonstick cookware is the trend worldwide and GreenPan is one of the top most brands who have best ceramic cookware collections. It is a set of two pans of size 1 quart and 2 quarts. There are no toxic chemicals or pollutants in the cookware which is instrumental in the preparation of healthy dishes. The nonstick coating is thick and it will not peel off even if you accidentally overheat the pan. The heating is even all over the pan for cooking the dishes perfectly. The saucepan is free from PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium. The riveted handle is perfectly designed for comfortable grip. The product dimensions are 16.9 x 8.3 x 13.8 inches and it weighs 2.47 pounds.
- GreenPan is first cooking to introduce ceramic non-stick cookware and hence, you are buying a branded high-quality product.
- You can cook everything in low-oil and it can withstand up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit.
- It heats up quickly even on low heating due to its Thermolon coating.
- There are no toxic fumes and it is free from all sorts of chemical pollutants.
- The hard-anodized aluminum body makes it stronger than stainless steel saucepans.
9. Cuisinart 719-18P Chef’s Classic Stainless Steel Saucepan
Cuisiart is a popular brand and the product features under Amazon’s Choice selected items. There are different sizes of the saucepans available with same features. The lid is designed with glass on the top to see what is cooking and there are pour spouts for easy draining of excess water. The handle has good grip and the interior is encapsulated with an aluminum base for even and optimal heating. You can wash it inside a dishwasher and the stainless steel finish in the exterior makes it great for every kitchen. It is a highly durable product for every day’s use. The product dimensions are 3.5 x 12.5 x 6.5 inches and it weighs 3.1 pounds.
- The heating is optimal due to the aluminum base and it is free from all chemical pollutants.
- It perfectly retains all the nutrients and flavors to make sauce delicious.
- It is completely over-safe and can sustain heat up to 550 Fahrenheit.
- It is very easy to pour sauces and drink out liquids without dripping.
- It is induction stovetop compatible and can sustain overheat for frying and boiling.
8. Bakelite Handle Saucepan with Glass Lid
This is one of the favorite cookware that is used by professional Chefs. It is made up of multiple layers of nonstick coating for super durability. The material used is a top-graded aluminum for professional rough and tough usage. It is scratch resistant and the handle is very comfortable to grip. This saucepan can be used to prepare any type of sauce and boil stuff even at high temperature. It can be used on all cooking surfaces with optimal heating except for induction cookers. It is dishwasher safe and you can wash it casual with soft cloth or paper. It is one of the premium cookware you can buy with very low maintenance. The product dimensions are 15 x 6 x 4 inches and it weighs 1.65 pounds.
- It is made up of professional grade aluminum alloy with double nonstick layers.
- The spiral bottom makes heating even and the tightly sealed glass lid keeps the nutrients and flavors intact.
- It is dishwasher safe, oven safe, and can be washed casually with cloth or paper.
- You can use it not only for preparing sauces but also for frying and searing.
- It performs better even at low heating temperature.
7. Calphalon Classic Nonstick Sauce Pan
Calphalon has a wide collection of saucepans. This one is 2.5 quarts capacity saucepan which is enough for a big family. There is a dual layer of nonstick material for quick heating up and easy cleaning. This also helps to transfer the food smoothly once prepared. There are measuring marks which amateurs will find very handy. The lid is tailor-made for easy release of liquid through pour spouts. There is a hard-anodized aluminum layer for greater durability. The handle is quite long and stays cool all the time. The cookware can sustain up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It comes with full lifetime warranty. The product dimensions are 15 x 6.8 x 4.4 inches and it weighs 3.2 pounds.
- It is a perfect saucepan for everyday use and it is made up of hard-anodized aluminum for even and faster heating.
- The dual layer of nonstick material makes it super easy to clean and release food.
- The pour spouts and straining cover of the lid are convenient for monitoring and draining out liquids.
- It is ideal for gas, electric, glass stovetops, halogen and electric ring cooking. You can correct the heat settings for reheating, boiling, frying and likewise.
6. Simply Calphalon Nonstick Saucepan
This is a large saucepan of capacity 4 quarts. Just like a standard nonstick saucepan, it has an interior which is easy to clean and release food. The pan has silicone handle which stays cool all the time and it is very comfortable to grip. The hard-anodized aluminum core makes it durable and the heating gets quicker and evenly spread. Most importantly, the pan takes little oil and most of the food will be healthier than before. It can withstand up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. The exterior is also hard-anodized to prevent cracking. The product dimensions are 19.8 x 11.1 x 7.9 inches and it weighs 5.6 pounds. There is 10 years of warranty and it is dishwasher safe.
- It is a standard saucepan with hard-anodized interior and exterior for even heating and preventing it from cracking up.
- It is highly durable due to the aluminum core and the surface is totally nonstick which makes it convenient to wash and release food instantly.
- It absorbs very less oil and hence, you can prepare oil-free foods that are healthy for everyone.
- There are pour spouts in the straining lid for easy draining of liquids and better for boiling vegetables and pasta.
5. Cuisinart MCP19-18N MultiClad Pro Stainless Steel Saucepan
The capacity of this saucepan is 2 quarts. It comes with cast stainless steel handle that stays cool and provides better grip. There is solid aluminum core for better heating all through. Its rims make the pan drip-free while pouring items from the pan. It is dishwasher safe and it can withstand as high as 500 degrees Fahrenheit heat. There is limited lifetime warranty and the product dimensions are 15.2 x 8.1 x 4.9 inches.
- The tri-ply construction of stainless interior, pure aluminum core, and brushed stainless exterior provides superior professional performance.
- The mirror finish makes it look glossy and the heat distribution is even everywhere so that everything is cooked equally.
- The cover is tightly sealed to make healthier and delicious food by retaining the nutrients and flavors.
4. Farberware Classic Stainless Steel Saucepan
This is a rather small-sized saucepan with 1 quart capacity. You can also get 3 quarts variant if required. The aluminum core is surrounded by stainless steel for durability and better cooking experience. The handle is scientifically designed to put less effort to carry heavy items in the pan. It can withstand up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit heat. There are pan rims for easy pouring without creating a mess and it comes with lifetime limited warranty. The product dimensions are 11.2 x 5.8 x 6 inches and it weighs 1.2 pounds.
- It is a stylish product with better durability and greater quality from a top company.
- There are full cap bases of aluminum cores followed by polished stainless steel coating for quicker and consistent heating.
- The lid, the handle, and the saucepan as a whole are designed scientifically for best user experience.
3. All-Clad 4203 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Bonded Saucepan
It is an induction safe saucepan unlike all other saucepans on the list. There is the tri-ply bonding of stainless steel on both sides and the aluminum core in inside. The surface is highly polished like nonstick pan and hence, the cleaning and maintenance is easy. You can make sauces, reheating and boil liquid stuff. It can withstand up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit of heating and has a lifetime warranty. The product dimensions are 16.6 x 8.2 x 6.9 inches and it weighs 3 pounds.
- It is made up of premium quality stainless steel. The tri-ply bonding makes it durable and the heating is consistent everywhere.
- The lid is tightly sealed and the handle has an ergonomic design for better grip and balance.
- The starburst finish makes it look classic and it is stick resistant. The rim also makes it drip-free.
2. Cuisinart 719-16 Chef’s Classic Stainless Saucepan
This is the best stainless steel saucepan and hence, it features under Amazon’s Choice products in the stainless steel pot category. Its capacity is 1.5 quarts and the mirror finish makes it looks stunning. It is a professional saucepan used by many Chefs because it is highly durable, lightweight, heats up quickly and evenly. There are no uneven hot spots and there are no questions of discoloring. The flavors are maintained and the rim makes sure you pour everything easily without dripping. The product dimensions are 13.3 x 7.2 x 4.7 inches and it weighs 1 pound.
- It has an aluminum base for better and quicker heating and the rest of it is stainless steel.
- The rim of the pan makes it easy to pour sauce or other liquid stuff without dripping.
- The cover is tightly sealed to keep all the flavors and textures and nutrients intact.
- The look and feel of the product is great and it provides professional performance.
- The distribution of heat is perfect and there are no hot spots or undercooked portion.
1. T-fal A85724 Specialty Nonstick Saucepan
This is the bestselling specialty nonstick saucepan that has the highest ratings and overwhelming reviews in spite of high sales figure. It is also the cheapest saucepan on the list in terms of pricing. Its core is made up of high-graded aluminum which makes it highly durable. The nonstick interior makes it super easy to cook food without or with little oil. It can withstand up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit heat. The ergonomic design makes it a perfect kit for your modern kitchen. There is vented glass lid and super comfortable handle. The company covers a lifetime warranty on the product. The product dimensions are 18 x 13 x 11 inches and it weighs 1 pound only.
- It is the best saucepan with the cheapest price tag.
- It is highly durable and the design is classic. It is super lightweight as well and hence, professional Chefs prefer it.
- The handle is comfortable and stays cool while the glass lid has vents for easy draining of excess liquid.
- The capacity of the saucepan is 3 quarts which is quite generous for a medium-sized family.
- It is dishwasher safe and free from all the chemical pollutants.
- The heating is equal on all sides and you can poach an egg and transfer it smoothly.
Choose any of the above-mentioned top 12 best sauce pans in 2019 as per your requirements to get the best value for your money. Do check out for the capacity of the pan and the material type to suit your purposes.